Lever Type Dial Gauge
REQUEST FOR QUOTE BELOW
- Specification : IS, DIN, ANSI & JIS.
- Every gauges carries a Calibration Certificate giving actual values.
- Auto reversal mechanism.
- Fitted with jewel and Sswiss miniature ball bearing for smoother operation.
- Rigid brass body for increased rigidity.
- Robust and highly sensitive gauge suitable for workshop use.
- Metric gauges conform to IS 11498 and for the European market to DIN 2270.
- Inch gauges conform to ASME 889.1.10M
- Special Dial Gauge for OEMs also manufactured on request.
- Integral dovetail offers flexibility and rigidity for mounting of the gauge.
- Metric & Inch gauges are supplied with 2 mm tungsten carbide ball stylus and 8 mm spigot assembly as standard supply.
- No additional accessories are offered when Suffix A is added to the number.
- Additional 1 mm carbide ball stylus, Height gauge adapter, spanner, universal clamp and 4 mm dovetail spigot assembly offered as additional accessories for gauge where type number is without Suffix A.
|302||0.01 mm||0.8 mm||0-40-0|
|304||0.002 mm||0.2 mm||0-10-0|
|302A||0.01 mm||0.8 mm||0-40-0|
|304A||0.002 mm||0.2 mm||0-10-0|