Digital Height Gauge
REQUEST FOR QUOTE BELOW
Robustly constructed, Stainless Steel column with clearly marked scale graduation.
A clear Multifunction Digital LCD display runs smoothly on the Analog vertical scale.
- Fine adjustment with lock provided for ease of setting.
- For easy and precise maneuverability, the base has a specially designed thumb grip.
- Fitted with metal rack for a better life.
- Carbide tipped scriber helps fine scribing on work pieces.
- Inch/mm conversion of measurement value at any position on the scale.
- User defined Preset value can be entered at any position on the scale.
- Zero can be set on any point on the scale; suitable for relative and Absolute measurement.
- Carbide tipped scriber.
Functions consist of Power ON/OFF. Powered by easily replaceable silver oxide battery. Absolute/Incremental mode, mm/in., Preset, Hold, and Tolerance setting.
- Each gauge carries a calibration certificate giving actual values.
- Measurements and transfer of heights, scribing and marking of work pieces and other measurement like run out, center distance etc. by using a lever type dial indicator.
- Operating environment – Temperature 5 to 45 degrees C at < or = 80% Humidity.
|DH300||0-300 mm / 0-12″||0.01 mm / 0.0005″|
|DH600||0-600 mm / 0-24″||0.01 mm / 0.0005″|