REQUEST FOR QUOTE BELOW
- Each gauge carries a calibration certificate giving actual values.
- An unique face reading dial gauge with sensing plunger at right angle to the dial.
- Spindle is made of stainless steel
- A sturdy and robust dial gauge.
- Fitted with special brass bush bearings.
- Supplied with tolerance pointers.
- Strong and smooth metal bezel.
- Rigid brass case for increased rigidity.
- Suitable for mounting on machine tables, jigs and fixtures.
- Used in small places where standard dial gauges are difficult to be accommodated.
- Fitted with Tungsten carbide ball anvil.
- Inch gauges conform to ASME B89.1.10M-2001.
|FO2||0.01 mm||2.0 mm||0-100|