ADIS Mould Hardness Tester
- Manufactured in accordance of AFS Specifications, our Mould Hardness Tester is used to determine surface hardness of Green Sand Mould.
- The Hardness test can be performed within seconds; user simply presses the tester against mold surface and notes reading on the dial.
- An 1/2 Inch ( 12.7mm) radius ball contact type is loaded with the spring pressure of 980 gms. The softer the mold surface, the greater the penetration in the mold.
- A mold offering no resistance to the contact point would have zero reading and one having hardness capable of preventing the penetration would read 100
- A maximum reading stop hold the reading when testing in blond portions of the mold
- Height : Approx: 4″ (108mm)
- Width: Approx: 2″( 57mm)
- Net Weight: 205 gms.